Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REQUIEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REQUIEM exist?
Definitions of REQUIEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a song or hymn of mourning composed or performed as a memorial to a dead person
- noun - a musical setting for a Mass celebrating the dead
- noun - a Mass celebrated for the dead
- A mass for a deceased person.
- A musical composition for such a mass.
- A hymn, composition, or service for the dead.
- noun - a musical composition for the dead
There are 7 letters in REQUIEM: E E I M Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REQUIEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REQUIEM plus a wildcard: REQUIEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REQUIEM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REQUIEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.