Scrabble word: QUANTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTAL exist?
Definitions of QUANTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a quantum or capable of existing in only one of two states
- Of or relating to a quantum or a quantized system.
- Existing in only one of two possible states.
- Of or designating an all-or-none response or effect: a quantal reaction.
- noun - a fundamental unit of energy
There are 7 letters in QUANTAL: A A L N Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUANTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUANTAL plus a wildcard: QUANTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUANTAL
Images for QUANTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.