Scrabble word: QUACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUACKS exist?
Definitions of QUACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- noun - the harsh sound of a duck
- verb - utter quacking noises
- verb - act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- verb - to utter the characteristic cry of a duck
There are 6 letters in QUACKS: A C K Q S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUACKS plus a wildcard: QUACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUACKS
Images for QUACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.