Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUACK exist?
Definitions of QUACK in dictionaries:
- noun - an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- noun - the harsh sound of a duck
- verb - utter quacking noises
- verb - act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- adj - medically unqualified
- The characteristic sound uttered by a duck.
- An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and dispenses medical advice and treatment.
- Relating to or characteristic of a quack: a quack cure.
- v - to utter the characteristic cry of a duck
There are 5 letters in QUACK: A C K Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUACK plus a wildcard: QUACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUACK
Images for QUACK
- Go Ahead quack a Smile
- quackquackquack Quak
- quack clip art - vector clip art online royalty free & public domain
- quack Vocab Made Easy
- ... quack a really good quack Cause Im interested in talking quack
- quack Doctor. Duck In A Lab Coat Wearing A Stethoscope. Isolated On A ...
- Goofy Yellow Duck quackquackquack Whatever Print from Zazzle.com
- Cathy Kennedys Blog Jokes That quack You Up