Scrabble word: QUACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUACK exist?
Definitions of QUACK in dictionaries:
- noun - an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- noun - the harsh sound of a duck
- verb - utter quacking noises
- verb - act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- adj - medically unqualified
- The characteristic sound uttered by a duck.
- An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and dispenses medical advice and treatment.
- Relating to or characteristic of a quack: a quack cure.
- verb - to utter the characteristic cry of a duck