Scrabble word: QUACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUACK exist?
Definitions of QUACK in dictionaries:
- noun - an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice
- noun - the harsh sound of a duck
- verb - utter quacking noises
- verb - act as a medical quack or a charlatan
- adj - medically unqualified
- The characteristic sound uttered by a duck.
- An untrained person who pretends to be a physician and dispenses medical advice and treatment.
- Relating to or characteristic of a quack: a quack cure.
- verb - to utter the characteristic cry of a duck
There are 5 letters in QUACK: A C K Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUACK plus a wildcard: QUACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUACK
Images for QUACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.