Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PALOOKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALOOKA exist?
Definitions of PALOOKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a second-rate prize fighter
- An incompetent or easily defeated athlete, especially a prizefighter.
- A stupid or clumsy person.
- n - an inferior boxer
There are 7 letters in PALOOKA: A A K L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALOOKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALOOKA plus a wildcard: PALOOKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALOOKA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALOOKA
- Ham Fisher s Joe palooka (June 25 1939). To see this image at a ...
- Joe palooka Monument - Roadside Wonders
- Joe palooka - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Example of Joe palooka Sunday by Ham Fisher and Tony Di Preta ...
- Example of Joe palooka daily by Ham Fisher and Tony Di Preta December ...
- JOE palooka Comics
- Joe palooka Knocks Em Out In The Ring & Comic Book Pages
- palooka JOE - Page 6
- Joe palooka
- Stone City Lodge F.O.P. 94 - Joe palooka
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.