Scrabble word: OUTLAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLAW exist?
Definitions of OUTLAW in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- verb - declare illegal
- adj - contrary to or forbidden by law
- adj - disobedient to or defiant of law
- A fugitive from the law.
- A habitual criminal.
- A rebel; a nonconformist: a social outlaw.
- A person excluded from normal legal protection and rights.
- A wild or vicious horse or other animal.
- To declare illegal: outlawed the sale of firearms.
- To place under a ban; prohibit: outlawed smoking in the house.
- To deprive (one declared to be a criminal fugitive) of the protection of the law.
- verb - to forbid by authority
There are 6 letters in OUTLAW: A L O T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTLAW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTLAW plus a wildcard: OUTLAW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTLAW
Images for OUTLAW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.