Scrabble word: OUTLAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTLAW exist?
Definitions of OUTLAW in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- verb - declare illegal
- adj - contrary to or forbidden by law
- adj - disobedient to or defiant of law
- A fugitive from the law.
- A habitual criminal.
- A rebel; a nonconformist: a social outlaw.
- A person excluded from normal legal protection and rights.
- A wild or vicious horse or other animal.
- To declare illegal: outlawed the sale of firearms.
- To place under a ban; prohibit: outlawed smoking in the house.
- To deprive (one declared to be a criminal fugitive) of the protection of the law.
- verb - to forbid by authority