Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSTOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTOMY exist?
Definitions of OSTOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - surgical procedure that creates an artificial opening for the elimination of bodily wastes
- n - a type of surgical operation
There are 6 letters in OSTOMY: M O O S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSTOMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSTOMY plus a wildcard: OSTOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTOMY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTOMY
- ostomy Supplies
- My ostomy nurse marking the location of my stoma.
- New Image ostomy Drain Pouch Wfilter Lock Closure 1 34 Flange 12Long ...
- Uncover_ostomy_photo_of_Jessica_portrait_by_Vancouver_photographer ...
- Female Underwear
- Colostomy Irrigation - Stimulate Bowel Movement Stimulate Peristalsis
- Carrying it with her The Gazette
- Inside Out (MarApr 10)
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- scope of work template
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.