Is OBJECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBJECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible and visible entity
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon
- noun - the focus of cognitions or feelings
- noun - (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
- verb - express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent
- verb - be averse to or express disapproval of
- Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.
- A focus of attention, feeling, thought, or action: an object of contempt.
- The purpose, aim, or goal of a specific action or effort: the object of the game.
- A noun or substantive that receives or is affected by the action of a verb within a sentence.
- A noun or substantive following and governed by a preposition.
- Something intelligible or perceptible by the mind.
- To present a dissenting or opposing argument; raise an objection: objected to the testimony of the witness.
- To put forward in or as a reason for opposition; offer as criticism: They objected that discipline was lacking.
- verb - to argue in opposition
There are 6 letters in OBJECT: B C E J O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OBJECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBJECT, to go: OBJECT?
Rearrange the letters in OBJECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OBJECT
What's nearby OBJECT
Lookup in Wiki for OBJECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBJECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBJECT"