Scrabble word: OBJECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBJECT exist?
Definitions of OBJECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible and visible entity
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon
- noun - the focus of cognitions or feelings
- noun - (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
- verb - express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent
- verb - be averse to or express disapproval of
- Something perceptible by one or more of the senses, especially by vision or touch; a material thing.
- A focus of attention, feeling, thought, or action: an object of contempt.
- The purpose, aim, or goal of a specific action or effort: the object of the game.
- A noun or substantive that receives or is affected by the action of a verb within a sentence.
- A noun or substantive following and governed by a preposition.
- Something intelligible or perceptible by the mind.
- To present a dissenting or opposing argument; raise an objection: objected to the testimony of the witness.
- To put forward in or as a reason for opposition; offer as criticism: They objected that discipline was lacking.
- verb - to argue in opposition
There are 6 letters in OBJECT: B C E J O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OBJECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBJECT plus a wildcard: OBJECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBJECT
Images for OBJECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.