Is OBJECTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OBJECTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible and visible entity
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon
- noun - the focus of cognitions or feelings
- noun - (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
- verb - express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent
- verb - be averse to or express disapproval of
- verb - to argue in opposition
There are 7 letters in OBJECTS: B C E J O S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of OBJECTS, to go: OBJECTS?
Rearrange the letters in OBJECTS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OBJECTS
6 letters out of OBJECTS
5 letters out of OBJECTS
4 letters out of OBJECTS
3 letters out of OBJECTS
2 letters out of OBJECTS
Contextual use of OBJECTS
What's nearby OBJECTS
Lookup in Wiki for OBJECTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OBJECTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OBJECTS"