Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OBJECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBJECTS exist?
Definitions of OBJECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tangible and visible entity
- noun - the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- noun - (grammar) a constituent that is acted upon
- noun - the focus of cognitions or feelings
- noun - (computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer
- verb - express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent
- verb - be averse to or express disapproval of
- verb - to argue in opposition
There are 7 letters in OBJECTS: B C E J O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBJECTS plus a wildcard: OBJECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBJECTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBJECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.