Scrabble word: MIMETIC
Is MIMETIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MIMETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis
- adj - exhibiting mimicry
- Relating to, characteristic of, or exhibiting mimicry.
- Of or relating to an imitation; imitative.
- Using imitative means of representation: a mimetic dance.
- noun - an instance of mimicking
There are 7 letters in MIMETIC: C E I I M M T
Click to search all anagrams of MIMETIC plus a wildcard: MIMETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIMETIC
Images for MIMETIC
Lookup in Wiki for MIMETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.