Scrabble word: MIDWIFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDWIFE exist?
Definitions of MIDWIFE in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies
- A person, usually a woman, who is trained to assist women in childbirth.
- One who assists in or takes a part in bringing about a result: “In the Renaissance, artists and writers start to serve as midwives of fame” (Carlin Romano).
- To assist in the birth of (a baby).
- To assist in bringing forth or about: “Washington’s efforts to midwife a Mideast settlement” (Newsweek).
- verb - to assist a woman in childbirth
There are 7 letters in MIDWIFE: D E F I I M W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIDWIFE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIDWIFE plus a wildcard: MIDWIFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIDWIFE
Images for MIDWIFE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.