Scrabble word: MIDDLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDDLING exist?
Definitions of MIDDLING in dictionaries:
- noun - any commodity of intermediate quality or size (especially when coarse particles of ground wheat are mixed with bran)
- verb - put in the middle
- adj - lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Of medium size, position, or quality.
- Often middlings.
- Pork or bacon cut from between the ham and shoulder of a pig.
- Coarsely ground wheat mixed with bran.
- noun - a cut of pork