Scrabble word: LIQUIDITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIQUIDITY exist?
Definitions of LIQUIDITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun - the property of flowing easily
- noun - being in cash or easily convertible to cash
- The state of being liquid.
- The quality of being readily convertible into cash: an investment with high liquidity.
- Available cash or the capacity to obtain it on demand: a bank that is increasing its liquidity by shortening the average term of its loans.
There are 9 letters in LIQUIDITY: D I I I L Q T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIQUIDITY plus a wildcard: LIQUIDITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUIDITY
Images for LIQUIDITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.