Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LENIENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LENIENCE exist?
Definitions of LENIENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - mercifulness as a consequence of being lenient or tolerant
- noun - a disposition to yield to the wishes of someone
- noun - lightening a penalty or excusing from a chore by judges or parents or teachers
- n - the quality of being lenient
There are 8 letters in LENIENCE: C E E E I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LENIENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LENIENCE plus a wildcard: LENIENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LENIENCE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LENIENCE
- gentleness grace humanity indulgence justness kindness lenience ...
- Alumnus Bio Education Pioneers
- Nash lenience
- Should the US become officially bilingual like that of Canada
- friend as indulgence begets acceptance and an abundance of lenience
- Megint j beta build (8905) 31. rsz WoW-Hungary
- New York NY - Cameras to Catch Speeders May Arrive Soon -- VosIzNeias ...
- Donald Trump - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- His name is Gilligan but hes nobodys little buddy. Employed as a ...
- European Union Expects to Fine Microsoft Up to 7.4 Billion for ...