Scrabble word: LAXITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAXITY exist?
Definitions of LAXITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being physiologically lax
- noun - the quality of being lax and neglectful
- The state or quality of being lax.
- adj - not strict or stringent
- noun - a vowel articulated with relatively relaxed muscles
There are 6 letters in LAXITY: A I L T X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAXITY plus a wildcard: LAXITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAXITY
Images for LAXITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.