Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFANCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFANCY exist?
Definitions of INFANCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the early stage of growth or development
- noun - the earliest state of immaturity
- The earliest period of childhood, especially before the ability to walk has been acquired.
- The state of being an infant.
- An early stage of existence: Space exploration is still in its infancy.
- The state or period of being a minor.
- n - the state of being an infant
There are 7 letters in INFANCY: A C F I N N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFANCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFANCY plus a wildcard: INFANCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFANCY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFANCY
- infancy1 infancy go super luxe for Winter
- UNSW Embryology- Normal Development - Neural
- No. It sets an unrealistic beauty standard from infancy.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES
- ... There an Obesity Tipping Point in infancy - Overcoming Obesity - TIME
- ... is the backdrop against which the crisis of infancy is played out
- Nursing responsibilities and Management in Growth and Development
- at least by me) critical edition of the Greek tradition of the infancy ...
- Mobile ads still in infancy but Kindergarten is open
- Chinese Art and Poetry Christmas - the birth of God in the flesh ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.