Is INFANCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFANCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the early stage of growth or development
- noun - the earliest state of immaturity
- The earliest period of childhood, especially before the ability to walk has been acquired.
- The state of being an infant.
- An early stage of existence: Space exploration is still in its infancy.
- The state or period of being a minor.
- noun - the state of being an infant
There are 7 letters in INFANCY: A C F I N N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFANCY
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFANCY, to go: INFANCY?
Rearrange the letters in INFANCY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INFANCY
What's nearby INFANCY
Lookup in Wiki for INFANCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFANCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFANCY"