Scrabble word: HOMOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMOLOGY exist?
Definitions of HOMOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being similar or corresponding in position or value or structure or function
- The quality or condition of being homologous.
- A homologous relationship or correspondence.
- The relation of the elements of a periodic family or group.
- The relation of the organic compounds forming a homologous series.
- A topologic classification of configurations into distinct types that imposes an algebraic structure or hierarchy on families of geometric figures.
- noun - similarity in structure
There are 8 letters in HOMOLOGY: G H L M O O O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMOLOGY plus a wildcard: HOMOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMOLOGY
Images for HOMOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.