Scrabble word: HOMOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMOLOGY exist?
Definitions of HOMOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being similar or corresponding in position or value or structure or function
- The quality or condition of being homologous.
- A homologous relationship or correspondence.
- The relation of the elements of a periodic family or group.
- The relation of the organic compounds forming a homologous series.
- A topologic classification of configurations into distinct types that imposes an algebraic structure or hierarchy on families of geometric figures.
- noun - similarity in structure