Scrabble word: GREEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREEDY exist?
Definitions of GREEDY in dictionaries:
- adj - immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- adj - (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
- adj - wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume
- Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
- Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume; gluttonous.
- Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove their ability.
- adv - marked by greed [adj GREEDIER, GREEDIEST] : GREEDILY