Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GREEDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREEDY exist?
Definitions of GREEDY in dictionaries:
- adj - immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- adj - (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
- adj - wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume
- Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
- Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume; gluttonous.
- Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove their ability.
- adv - marked by greed [adj GREEDIER, GREEDIEST] : GREEDILY
There are 6 letters in GREEDY: D E E G R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREEDY plus a wildcard: GREEDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREEDY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREEDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.