Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROLIC exist?
Definitions of FROLIC in dictionaries:
- noun - gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- verb - play boisterously
- Gaiety; merriment: fun and frolic.
- A gay, carefree time.
- A playful antic.
- To behave playfully and uninhibitedly; romp.
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 6 letters in FROLIC: C F I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FROLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROLIC plus a wildcard: FROLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROLIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FROLIC
- frolic Rodeo Snack von frolic gnstig bestellen bei tiierisch.de
- frolic Man hrt immer wieder dass frolic Hundefutter ist deswegen ...
- frolic - Walky Bites - 180 g - E-shop - PET SHOP - krmiv a ...
- frolic Room - frolic Room - frolic Room Pub Crawl - 212-724-3900
- Latijn en Grieks.com Bekijk onderwerp - pim-pam-pet
- ... graeme light print clm bbdo france frolic couples campaign press
- BLINKER - FORUM Thema anzeigen - Frage zur Haarmontage
- Royalty Philomath frolic Rodeo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.