Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRIZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIZZLE exist?
Definitions of FRIZZLE in dictionaries:
- verb - fry something until it curls and becomes crisp
- verb - curl tightly
- To fry (something) until crisp and curled: frizzled the bacon.
- To fry or sear with a sizzling noise.
- A small, tight curl.
- v - to form into small, tight curls
There are 7 letters in FRIZZLE: E F I L R Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRIZZLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIZZLE plus a wildcard: FRIZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIZZLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRIZZLE
- FileLeghorn frizzle Chicken.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Free Download frizzle Fraz Play frizzle Fraz Online Game
- frizzle poland
- White frizzle Cockerel
- Animal Rights More frizzle chickens frizzle chickens in black and ...
- EASTER PIC.-POLISH frizzle HENS
- frizzle Bantam Female
- frizzle Fraz 2 Portfolio
- Ms. frizzle
- frizzle vs Regular Feather Roosters
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.