Scrabble word: EMBODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBODY exist?
Definitions of EMBODY in dictionaries:
- verb - represent in bodily form
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - represent or express something abstract in tangible form
- To give a bodily form to; incarnate.
- To represent in bodily or material form: “As John Adams embodied the old style, Andrew Jackson embodied the new” (Richard Hofstadter).
- To make part of a system or whole; incorporate: laws that embody a people’s values.
- verb - to provide with a body