Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EMBODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBODY exist?
Definitions of EMBODY in dictionaries:
- verb - represent in bodily form
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - represent or express something abstract in tangible form
- To give a bodily form to; incarnate.
- To represent in bodily or material form: “As John Adams embodied the old style, Andrew Jackson embodied the new” (Richard Hofstadter).
- To make part of a system or whole; incorporate: laws that embody a people’s values.
- verb - to provide with a body
There are 6 letters in EMBODY: B D E M O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBODY plus a wildcard: EMBODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBODY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMBODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.