Scrabble word: ECOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECOLOGY exist?
Definitions of ECOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the environment as it relates to living organisms
- noun - the branch of biology concerned with the relations between organisms and their environment
- The science of the relationships between organisms and their environments.
- The relationship between organisms and their environment.
- The branch of sociology that is concerned with studying the relationships between human groups and their physical and social environments.
- The study of the detrimental effects of modern civilization on the environment, with a view toward prevention or reversal through conservation.
- adj - an environmental science [n -GIES] : ECOLOGIC
There are 7 letters in ECOLOGY: C E G L O O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECOLOGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECOLOGY plus a wildcard: ECOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECOLOGY
Images for ECOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.