Scrabble word: DOUCHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUCHE exist?
Definitions of DOUCHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small syringe with detachable nozzles
- noun - irrigation with a jet of water or medicated solution into or around a body part (especially the vagina) to treat infections or cleanse from odorous contents
- verb - direct a spray of water into a bodily cavity, for cleaning
- A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- A stream of air applied in a similar way.
- The application of a douche.
- To cleanse or treat by means of a douche.
- verb - to cleanse with a jet of water