Is DOUCHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOUCHE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small syringe with detachable nozzles
- noun - irrigation with a jet of water or medicated solution into or around a body part (especially the vagina) to treat infections or cleanse from odorous contents
- verb - direct a spray of water into a bodily cavity, for cleaning
- A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- A stream of air applied in a similar way.
- The application of a douche.
- To cleanse or treat by means of a douche.
- verb - to cleanse with a jet of water
There are 6 letters in DOUCHE: C D E H O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUCHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOUCHE, to go: DOUCHE?
Rearrange the letters in DOUCHE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOUCHE
What's nearby DOUCHE
Lookup in Wiki for DOUCHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOUCHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOUCHE"