Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOUCHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUCHE exist?
Definitions of DOUCHE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small syringe with detachable nozzles
- noun - irrigation with a jet of water or medicated solution into or around a body part (especially the vagina) to treat infections or cleanse from odorous contents
- verb - direct a spray of water into a bodily cavity, for cleaning
- A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
- A stream of air applied in a similar way.
- The application of a douche.
- To cleanse or treat by means of a douche.
- verb - to cleanse with a jet of water
There are 6 letters in DOUCHE: C D E H O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUCHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUCHE plus a wildcard: DOUCHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUCHE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOUCHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.