Scrabble word: CHASSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHASSIS exist?
Definitions of CHASSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a metal mounting for the circuit components of an electronic device
- noun - the skeleton of a motor vehicle consisting of a steel frame supported on springs that holds the body and motor
- The rectangular steel frame, supported on springs and attached to the axles, that holds the body and motor of an automotive vehicle.
- The landing gear of an aircraft, including the wheels, skids, floats, and other structures that support the aircraft on land or water.
- The frame on which a gun carriage moves forward and backward.
- The framework to which the components of a radio, television, or other electronic equipment are attached.
- noun - the frame of a car
There are 7 letters in CHASSIS: A C H I S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHASSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHASSIS plus a wildcard: CHASSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHASSIS
Images for CHASSIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.