Scrabble word: CADENCE
Is CADENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CADENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - the close of a musical section
- noun - a recurrent rhythmical series
- Balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
- The measure or beat of movement, as in dancing or marching.
- A falling inflection of the voice, as at the end of a sentence.
- General inflection or modulation of the voice.
- A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
- verb - to make rhythmic
There are 7 letters in CADENCE: A C C D E E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CADENCE
Click to search all anagrams of CADENCE plus a wildcard: CADENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CADENCE
Images for CADENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.