Scrabble word: CADENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CADENCE exist?
Definitions of CADENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- noun - the close of a musical section
- noun - a recurrent rhythmical series
- Balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
- The measure or beat of movement, as in dancing or marching.
- A falling inflection of the voice, as at the end of a sentence.
- General inflection or modulation of the voice.
- A progression of chords moving to a harmonic close or point of rest.
- verb - to make rhythmic