Scrabble word: ACCEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCEDE exist?
Definitions of ACCEDE in dictionaries:
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - take on duties or office
- verb - to agree or express agreement
- To give one’s consent, often at the insistence of another; concede.
- To arrive at or come into an office or dignity: accede to the throne.
- To become a party to an agreement or treaty.
- verb - to permit or approve
There are 6 letters in ACCEDE: A C C D E E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCEDE plus a wildcard: ACCEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCEDE
Images for ACCEDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.