Scrabble word: BUREAU
Is BUREAU valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUREAU in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- A chest of drawers, especially a dresser for holding clothes.
- A writing desk or writing table with drawers.
- A government department or a subdivision of a department.
- An office, usually of a large organization, that is responsible for a specific duty: a news bureau.
- A business that offers information of a specified kind: a travel bureau.
- noun - a chest of drawers
There are 6 letters in BUREAU: A B E R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUREAU
Click to search all anagrams of BUREAU plus a wildcard: BUREAU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUREAU
Images for BUREAU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.