Scrabble word: BUCKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUCKLE exist?
Definitions of BUCKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener that fastens together two ends of a belt or strap
- noun - a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- verb - fasten with a buckle or buckles
- verb - fold or collapse
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- A clasp for fastening two ends, as of straps or a belt, in which a device attached to one of the ends is fitted or coupled to the other.
- An ornament that resembles this clasp, such as a metal square on a shoe or hat.
- An instance of bending, warping, or crumpling; a bend or bulge.
- To fasten with a buckle.
- To cause to bend, warp, or crumple.
- To become fastened with a buckle.
- To bend, warp, or crumple, as under pressure or heat.
- To give way; collapse: My knees buckled with fear.
- To succumb, as to exhaustion or authority; give in: finally buckled under the excessive demands of the job.
- verb - to bend under pressure
There are 6 letters in BUCKLE: B C E K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUCKLE plus a wildcard: BUCKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCKLE
Images for BUCKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.