Scrabble word: BOVINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOVINE exist?
Definitions of BOVINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various members of the genus Bos
- adj - of or relating to or belonging to the genus Bos (cattle)
- adj - dull and slow-moving and stolid
- Of, relating to, or resembling a ruminant mammal of the genus Bos, such as an ox, cow, or buffalo.
- An animal of the genus Bos.
- noun - an ox-like animal
There are 6 letters in BOVINE: B E I N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOVINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOVINE plus a wildcard: BOVINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOVINE
Images for BOVINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.