Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOBBING exist?
Definitions of BOBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a former monetary unit in Great Britain
- noun - a hair style for women and children
- noun - a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- noun - a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- noun - a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- verb - to move up and down
There are 7 letters in BOBBING: B B B G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOBBING plus a wildcard: BOBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOBBING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.