Scrabble word: APOGEE
Is APOGEE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APOGEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a final climactic stage
- noun - apoapsis in Earth orbit
- The point in the orbit of the moon or of an artificial satellite most distant from the center of the earth.
- The point in an orbit most distant from the body being orbited.
- The farthest or highest point; the apex: “The golden age of American sail, which began with the fast clipper ships in 1848, reached its apogee in the Gold Rush years” (Los Angeles Times).
- adj - the point in the orbit of a body which is farthest from the earth [n -S] : APOGEAL, APOGEAN, APOGEIC
There are 6 letters in APOGEE: A E E G O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APOGEE
Click to search all anagrams of APOGEE plus a wildcard: APOGEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APOGEE
Images for APOGEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.