Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACICULAR exist?
Definitions of ACICULAR in dictionaries:
- adj - narrow and long and pointed
- Having the shape of a needle: acicular crystals.
- adj - a needlelike part or process [n -LAE or -LAS] : ACICULAR
There are 8 letters in ACICULAR: A A C C I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACICULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACICULAR plus a wildcard: ACICULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACICULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACICULAR
- acicular The Word According To Peter
- Mesolite acicular crystals in a radial cluster on Stilbite - public ...
- Metallurgy Of Carbon Steel
- acicular form of gypsum - E4250361 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- acicular Wollastonite - China
- Macro of acicular crystals of rutile included in a cut and polished ...
- MINERALES HBITO acicular
- acicular (With a needle form)
- acicular Radiating Goethite Cluster from Goethite Hill Lake George ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.