Scrabble word: ABANDON
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABANDON exist?
Definitions of ABANDON in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of lacking restraint or control
- noun - a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
- verb - forsake, leave behind
- verb - give up with the intent of never claiming again
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - stop maintaining or insisting on
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- To withdraw one’s support or help from, especially in spite of duty, allegiance, or responsibility; desert: abandon a friend in trouble.
- To give up by leaving or ceasing to operate or inhabit, especially as a result of danger or other impending threat: abandoned the ship.
- To surrender one’s claim to, right to, or interest in; give up entirely.
- To cease trying to continue; desist from: abandoned the search for the missing hiker.
- To yield (oneself) completely, as to emotion.
- Unbounded enthusiasm; exuberance.
- A complete surrender of inhibitions.
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 7 letters in ABANDON: A A B D N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABANDON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABANDON plus a wildcard: ABANDON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABANDON
Images for ABANDON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.