Scrabble word: ABANDONS
Is ABANDONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ABANDONS in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of lacking restraint or control
- noun - a feeling of extreme emotional intensity
- verb - forsake, leave behind
- verb - give up with the intent of never claiming again
- verb - leave behind empty
- verb - stop maintaining or insisting on
- verb - leave someone who needs or counts on you
- verb - to leave or give up completely
There are 8 letters in ABANDONS: A A B D N N O S
Click to search all anagrams of ABANDONS plus a wildcard: ABANDONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABANDONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABANDONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.