Is YOUNG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YOUNG in various dictionaries:
- noun - any immature animal
- noun - United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun - British physicist and Egyptologist
- noun - United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
- noun - English poet (1683-1765)
- noun - United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- noun - United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith
- noun - young people collectively
- adj - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - suggestive of youth
- adj - being in its early stage
- adj - not tried or tested by experience
- Being in an early period of life, development, or growth.
- Newly begun or formed; not advanced: The evening is still young.
- Of, belonging to, or suggestive of youth or early life: He is young for his age.
- Vigorous or fresh; youthful.
- Lacking experience; immature: a young hand at plowing.
- Being the junior of two people having the same name.
- Being of an early stage in a geologic cycle.
- Young persons considered as a group; youth: entertainment for the young.
- Offspring; brood: a lioness with her young.
- adj - being in the early period of life or growth
There are 5 letters in YOUNG: G N O U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YOUNG
To search all scrabble anagrams of YOUNG, to go: YOUNG?
Rearrange the letters in YOUNG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YOUNG
What's nearby YOUNG
Lookup in Wiki for YOUNG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YOUNG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YOUNG"