Is WILLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix
- noun - a textile machine having a system of revolving spikes for opening and cleaning raw textile fibers
- Any of various deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus Salix, having usually narrow leaves, unisexual flowers borne in catkins, and strong lightweight wood.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- Something, such as a cricket bat, that is made from willow.
- A textile machine consisting of a spiked drum revolving inside a chamber fitted internally with spikes, used to open and clean unprocessed cotton or wool.
- verb - to clean textile fibers with a certain machine
There are 6 letters in WILLOW: I L L O W W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILLOW, to go: WILLOW?
Rearrange the letters in WILLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILLOW
What's nearby WILLOW
Lookup in Wiki for WILLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILLOW"