Is VICIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICIOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - having the nature of vice
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- adj - marked by deep ill will
- Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
- Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
- Spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip.
- Disposed to or characterized by violent or destructive behavior.
- Marked by an aggressive disposition; savage.
- Faulty, imperfect, or otherwise impaired by defects or a defect: a forced, vicious style of prose.
- Impure; foul.
- adj - dangerously aggressive
There are 7 letters in VICIOUS: C I I O S U V
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICIOUS, to go: VICIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in VICIOUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VICIOUS
What's nearby VICIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for VICIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICIOUS"