Is TWANG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWANG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- noun - exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- verb - cause to sound with a twang
- verb - sound with a twang
- verb - twitch or throb with pain
- verb - pluck (strings of an instrument)
- verb - pronounce with a nasal twang
- To emit a sharp, vibrating sound, as the string of a musical instrument does when it is plucked.
- To resound with a sharp, vibrating sound.
- To speak in a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- To cause to make a sharp, vibrating sound: twanged the car antenna.
- To utter with a strongly nasal tone of voice.
- A sharp, vibrating sound, as that of a plucked string.
- A strongly nasal tone of voice, especially as a peculiarity of certain regional dialects.
- verb - to make a sharp, vibrating sound
There are 5 letters in TWANG: A G N T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWANG
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWANG, to go: TWANG?
Rearrange the letters in TWANG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWANG
What's nearby TWANG
Lookup in Wiki for TWANG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWANG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWANG"