Is TURKEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TURKEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail
- noun - a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- noun - an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- A large North American bird (Meleagris gallopavo) that has brownish plumage and a bare, wattled head and neck and is widely domesticated for food.
- A related bird (Agriocharis ocellata) of Mexico and Central America, brilliantly colored and having eyelike spots on its tail.
- A person considered inept or undesirable.
- A failure, especially a failed theatrical production or movie.
- Three consecutive strikes in bowling.
- noun - a large American bird
There are 6 letters in TURKEY: E K R T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TURKEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TURKEY, to go: TURKEY?
Rearrange the letters in TURKEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TURKEY
What's nearby TURKEY
Lookup in Wiki for TURKEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TURKEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TURKEY"