Is TRENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRENCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- noun - a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- noun - any long ditch cut in the ground
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - fortify by surrounding with trenches
- verb - cut or carve deeply into
- verb - set, plant, or bury in a trench
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- verb - dig a trench or trenches
- A deep furrow or ditch.
- A long, narrow ditch embanked with its own soil and used for concealment and protection in warfare.
- A long, steep-sided valley on the ocean floor.
- To cut a trench in.
- To fortify with trenches.
- To place in a trench.
- To make a cut in; carve.
- To dig trenches or a trench.
- To verge or encroach.
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 6 letters in TRENCH: C E H N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRENCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRENCH, to go: TRENCH?
Rearrange the letters in TRENCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRENCH
What's nearby TRENCH
Lookup in Wiki for TRENCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRENCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRENCH"