Is TELLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States physicist (born in Hungary) who worked on the first atom bomb and the first hydrogen bomb (1908-2003)
- noun - an official appointed to count the votes (especially in legislative assembly)
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - someone who tells a story
- One who tells: a teller of tall tales.
- A bank employee who receives and pays out money.
- A machine, as in a bank, that automatically conducts personal financial transactions in response to a client’s use of a coded card.
- A person appointed to count votes in a legislative assembly.
- noun - a bank employee who receives and pays out money
There are 6 letters in TELLER: E E L L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELLER, to go: TELLER?
Rearrange the letters in TELLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TELLER
What's nearby TELLER
Lookup in Wiki for TELLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELLER"