Is SQUILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - bulb of the sea squill, which is sliced, dried, and used as an expectorant
- noun - having dense spikes of small white flowers and yielding a bulb with medicinal properties
- noun - an Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers
- Any of several bulbous Eurasian and African plants of the genus Scilla, having narrow leaves and bell-shaped blue, white, or pink flowers.
- See sea onion (n.
- The dried inner scales of the bulbs of any of these plants, used as rat poison and formerly as a cardiac stimulant, expectorant, and diuretic.
- noun - a Eurasian herb
There are 6 letters in SQUILL: I L L Q S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUILL, to go: SQUILL?
Rearrange the letters in SQUILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUILL
What's nearby SQUILL
Lookup in Wiki for SQUILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUILL"