Is QUILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - pen made from a bird's feather
- noun - a stiff hollow protective spine on a porcupine or hedgehog
- noun - any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- The hollow stemlike main shaft of a feather.
- Any of the larger wing or tail feathers of a bird.
- A writing pen made from the shaft of a feather.
- A plectrum for a stringed instrument of the clavichord type.
- A pipe having a hollow stem.
- A toothpick made from the stem of a feather.
- One of the sharp hollow spines of a porcupine or hedgehog.
- A spindle or bobbin around which yarn is wound in weaving.
- A hollow shaft that rotates on a solid shaft when gears are engaged.
- To wind (thread or yarn) onto a quill.
- To make or press small ridges in (fabric).
- verb - to press small ridges in
There are 5 letters in QUILL: I L L Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUILL, to go: QUILL?
Rearrange the letters in QUILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUILL
What's nearby QUILL
Lookup in Wiki for QUILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUILL"