Is SQUIB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUIB in various dictionaries:
- noun - firework consisting of a tube filled with powder (as a broken firecracker) that burns with a fizzing noise
- A small firecracker.
- A broken firecracker that burns but does not explode.
- A brief satirical or witty writing or speech, such as a lampoon.
- To write or utter squibs.
- To write or utter squibs against; lampoon.
- To kick (the ball) low on a kickoff so that it bounces along the ground.
- verb - to ridicule in a satirical composition
There are 5 letters in SQUIB: B I Q S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIB
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUIB, to go: SQUIB?
Rearrange the letters in SQUIB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUIB
What's nearby SQUIB
Lookup in Wiki for SQUIB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUIB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUIB"