Is BISQUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BISQUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thick cream soup made from shellfish
- A rich, creamy soup made from meat, fish, or shellfish.
- A thick cream soup made of puréed vegetables.
- Ice cream mixed with crushed macaroons or nuts.
- See biscuit (n.
- A pale orange-yellow to yellowish gray.
- A color ranging in various industries from moderate yellowish pink to grayish yellow.
- An advantage allowed an inferior player in certain games, such as a free point in tennis, an extra turn in croquet, or an additional stroke in golf.
- noun - a thick soup
There are 6 letters in BISQUE: B E I Q S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BISQUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BISQUE, to go: BISQUE?
Rearrange the letters in BISQUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BISQUE
What's nearby BISQUE
Lookup in Wiki for BISQUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BISQUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BISQUE"