Is SQUEEGEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUEEGEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - T-shaped cleaning implement with a rubber edge across the top
- verb - wipe with a squeegee
- A T-shaped implement having a crosspiece edged with rubber or leather that is drawn across a surface to remove water, as in washing windows.
- A similar implement or a rubber roller used in printing and photography.
- verb - to wipe with a squeegee (an implement for removing water from a surface)
There are 8 letters in SQUEEGEE: E E E E G Q S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEEGEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUEEGEE, to go: SQUEEGEE?
Rearrange the letters in SQUEEGEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUEEGEE
What's nearby SQUEEGEE
Lookup in Wiki for SQUEEGEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUEEGEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUEEGEE"