Is SLINGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLINGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- noun - a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms
- noun - a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- noun - a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- noun - bandage to support an injured forearm
- verb - hurl as if with a sling
- verb - hang loosely or freely
- verb - move with a sling
- verb - hold or carry in a sling
- verb - to throw with a sudden motion
There are 6 letters in SLINGS: G I L N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLINGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLINGS, to go: SLINGS?
Rearrange the letters in SLINGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLINGS
What's nearby SLINGS
Lookup in Wiki for SLINGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLINGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLINGS"