Is SHANK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHANK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg
- noun - the part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - cylinder forming a long narrow part of something
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bolt between the thread and the head
- noun - cylinder forming the part of a bit by which it is held in the drill
- noun - the narrow part of the shoe connecting the heel and the wide part of the sole
- noun - lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- noun - a poor golf stroke in which the heel of the club hits the ball
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the heel of a club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction
- The part of the human leg between the knee and ankle.
- A corresponding part in other vertebrates.
- The whole leg of a human being.
- A leg or leglike part.
- A cut of meat from the leg of a steer, calf, sheep, or lamb.
- The long, narrow part of a nail or pin.
- A stem, stalk, or similar part.
- The stem of an anchor.
- The long shaft of a fishhook.
- The part of a tobacco pipe between the bowl and stem.
- The shaft of a key.
- The narrow section of the handle of a spoon.
- The narrow part of the sole of a shoe under the instep.
- A piece of material, such as metal, that is used to reinforce or shape this part of a shoe.
- A projection, such as a ring, on the back of a button by which it is sewn to cloth.
- The part of a tool, such as a drill, that connects the functioning head to the handle.
- The latter or remaining part, especially of a period of time.
- To hit (a golf ball) with the heel of the club, causing the ball to veer in the wrong direction.
- verb - to hit sharply to the right, as a golf ball
There are 5 letters in SHANK: A H K N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHANK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHANK, to go: SHANK?
Rearrange the letters in SHANK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHANK
What's nearby SHANK
Lookup in Wiki for SHANK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHANK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHANK"