Is KHAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KHAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a title given to rulers or other important people in Asian countries
- noun - an inn in some eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans
- A ruler, an official, or an important person in India and some central Asian countries.
- A medieval ruler of a Mongol, Tartar, or Turkish tribe.
- A caravansary in certain Asian countries.
- noun - an Asian ruler
There are 4 letters in KHAN: A H K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KHAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of KHAN, to go: KHAN?
Rearrange the letters in KHAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KHAN
What's nearby KHAN
Lookup in Wiki for KHAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KHAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KHAN"