Is SCROLL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCROLL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
- verb - move through text or graphics in order to display parts that do not fit on the screen
- A roll, as of parchment or papyrus, used especially for writing a document.
- An ancient book or volume written on such a roll.
- A list or schedule of names.
- An ornament or ornamental design that resembles a partially rolled scroll of paper, as the volute in Ionic and Corinthian capitals.
- The curved head on an instrument of the violin family.
- A ribbon inscribed with a motto.
- To inscribe on a scroll.
- To roll up into a scroll.
- To ornament with a scroll.
- To cause (displayed text or graphics) to move vertically or horizontally across the screen so that a line of text or graphics appears at one edge of the screen for each line that moves off the opposite edge: scroll a document; scroll a page of text.
- To cause displayed text or graphics to move vertically or horizontally across the screen: scrolled down to the end of the document.
- To appear on screen and roll by: “The information scrolls so fast it’s unreadable” (Creative Computing).
- verb - to move text across a display screen
There are 6 letters in SCROLL: C L L O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCROLL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCROLL, to go: SCROLL?
Rearrange the letters in SCROLL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCROLL
What's nearby SCROLL
Lookup in Wiki for SCROLL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCROLL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCROLL"